Friday, December 16, 2005

Enjoy!


This characature of yours truly was drawn by an unfortunate soul who was taking a federal vacation at our facility. I got in trouble for accepting this token, but trouble is my middle name.









Osu!

Here we have a family album in magazine cover format. This is by NO means even a hint of the extent of my archives, but time permitting, will do for now as a tease.

I have deleted some of the old personal stuff, in order to make for an easier read of the classic stuff. If you find that your picture or mention has vanished, it's probably because you have not been in touch, or perhaps your just unlucky. Or maybe I plan to post a much better peice on the subject of you. "Food for frustration."

I must get ready now to go pick up Donna for our Hot Date so please forgive the breifness of this post, but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do....... and i'd better clean up my living room also.

Anyway, enjoy!

I plan to.